KAKAO Benefits & Uses
What are the benefits of drinking KAKAO?
KAKAO's primary benefit is that it quickly brings you out of the head and into the heart. It helps your body & mind become more receptive and open to all forms of meditation, connection and creativity.
KAKAO is a beautiful connector and can assist you with not just meditation, but also in dancing & singing, writing, setting your daily intentions, or even connecting with a friend or romantic partner.
You will find it to be incredibly grounding and clarifying.
Whole cacao beans contain many compounds that are known for increasing bliss, the feeling of love, and sensuality.
- Calm nervous system
- Blood Circulation & Digestion
- Assist meditation & Inner-work
- Clear any blocked/stuck emotions
- Connection to self, others, nature and Spirit
- Increased energy, without the nervous buzz one gets from caffeine!
- Prolonged focus
''I work with KAKAO every day because of the way it calms my nervous system. As someone who is prone to anxiety, I love having my cacao ceremony each day to open my heart wider, activate my genuine creativity, and connect me to my full breath. Ceremonial cacao is a master plant teacher that serves me in many ways, and I am forever grateful to her for our partnership in this lifetime.'' - Makenzie
History of Ceremonial Cacao
The native stains of cacao have been used for thousands of years by the Mayan cultures for health, spiritual use, & even as currency.
''According to both archeologists and Mayan spiritual elders, the Cacao Spirit was one of the most powerful deities in ancient Mayan cosmology. While the ancient Mayans and Aztecs of Southern Mexico and Guatemala are best known, there are contemporary Indigenous cultures in Central and South America who continue cacao use in shamanic ceremony. Although one of this world’s finest spiritual or shamanic partners, cacao was ignored in the ‘60’s resurgence of medicine plants because it does not act like a psychedelic – it does not take you on its trip, but facilitates your own. Ceremonial details of how ancient cultures used chocolate are not known. It is Cacao’s choice to return at this time, and I am having fun being part of Her flow.'' - @The Chocolate Shaman, Guatemala
How is KAKAO unique from other sources of cacao/chocolate?
1. KAKAO is 100% ceremonial-grade, native variety of Cacao. The first cocoa tree was domesticated by Mayas over 3000 years ago. The chocolate derived from this variety is of the highest quality, classified as one of the finest flavored chocolates. Many cacao farmers across the globe grow trees that produce lower quality chocolate because they are more resilient to disease, produce higher yields, thus are more likely to guarantee a good harvest. KAKAO is committed to using native, organic cacao only, and furthermore, we do not use mechanical/mainstream processing techniques.
2. The WHOLE bean is used for our drinking KAKAO, meaning higher nutritional value, a higher vibration, and more noticeable effects upon drinking. KAKAO is not considered 'raw cacao powder,' and in fact is much more potent, sustainable, healthy & powerful because all of the compounds are present, including the cocoa butter.
3. Our INTENTION: KAKAO is intentionally sourced, processed and blessed with high frequencies of love, service, compassion, abundance & purpose.